Tailor your web presence with custom applications that support your business model.
With the rise of smartphones and mobile web devices, modern business applications are no longer being designed exclusively for the desktop. Business processes themselves have changed so much that it's often necessary to design a custom application to meet your specific business needs.
The Software as a Service (SaaS) model doesn't have platform, installation, and support requirements needed in desktop applications. Now web applications are offering intuitive and responsive user interfaces to their users, and businesses are finding they can get more things done with less time and effort using web applications.
- Custom Website Development
- Web Application Development
- Database Design
- Mobile Applications
- Systems Integration
- Brouchure Websites
- Content Management Systems
- Custom Developments
- eCommerce / Online Catalogs
- 3rd party integrations
- Paypal, Paypal Pro shopping cart integrations
- Mail Chimp Easy email newsletters
- Payment gateways such as Authorize.net
- Quickbooks and Quickbooks POS web sales integration
- UPS, Postal Service, and FedEx shipping calculators
Many of our customers prefer an Open Source development life cycle, and as such, prefer Open Source technologies. Next Digital has developed a specialized team that delivers solutions based on Open Source technologies, such as:
- Apache Web server
- PHP Frameworks such as Codeignitor